суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

My Magic Tow Truck -- My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #21

My Magic Tow Truck -- My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #21

In this episode Morphle morphs into a tow truck.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:

Production: Morphle TV

Directed by: Arthur van Merwijk
Storyboards: Mark Bastiaan
Animation: Ruben Zaalberg
Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk, Stein Louisse
Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman
Special Effects: Jeroen Koffeman
Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus
Sound Design & Aditional Music: Spoon-sound (spoon-sound.com)

Music: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
My Red Crane (+1 hour Morphle kids videos compilation with cars, trucks, bus etc). The Car Patrol, Tom the Tow Truck and Troy the Train help Car City | Trucks Cartoons for kids. Merry Christmas Songs For Kids With Animation - My Magic Pet Morphle. My Red Alligator - My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. Fun Baby Panda Kids Games - Kids Learn Transportation Play & Drive Colorful Car, Truck, Train, Plane. Leo the Truck & a tow truck. Baby cartoon. My Red Monster Truck - For Children (+ 1 hour compilation incl Digger Firetruck Vehicles) Morphle. My Magic Christmas Present - Christmas video for kids - My Magic Pet Morphle. Super Hero Morphle's Crazy Animal Mixer! Shark Mixed with Elephant, Lion + cat and more Kids Video. My Red Motorbike Morphle - Videos For Kids. My Magic Dog (+ Morphle compilation) My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #34. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. Morphle the Magic Pet -- Animation episodes for kids!. Morphle the Super Hero Mayor! Crazy Cartoon Animation Episodes for Kids. Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies. My Red Bulldozer + 1 Hour Kids Videos compilation ( Incl Digger, Firetruck) - My Magic Pet Morphle. Tom The Tow Truck with the Plane and the Helicopter in Car City | Trucks cartoons for kids. Car Factory | CAR WASH: Builds Fire Truck, Police Car, Truck | Videos For Children | BEST iOS Apps. CAILLOU 1 HOUR Full Episodes | Caillou At The Beach | Cartoons For Kids. ABC Song with Morphle! - Learn the alphabet and more education for kids. (colors and shapes). My Red Fire truck - My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #10. Morphle Kids Videos! Where did Daddy lose his glasses? Animated Super Hero Episodes For Kids. 🔴 LIVE CAILLOU LEARNS SOCCER - Live cartoon | Caillou live | Cartoons for children | Cartoon Movie. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. Its Halloween Night | Fun Halloween Kids Cartoon | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes by Little Treehouse. My Red Ambulance Helps The Animals ( +1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle kids videos compilation). Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. School bus Morphle Goes Underwater! Morphle kids Bus videos!. Morphle Loves Building! Morphle Shorts (+1 hour My Magic pet Morphle kids vehicle compilation). My Magic Shapes - Learn Shapes with My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #8. Oddbods Cartoon Funny Full Compilation Episode #14 | Cartoon For Kids. Giant Cute Animals And Morphle - My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. Car Patrol - The Black Smoke! - Car City ! Police Cars and fire Trucks for kids. Sago Mini Trucks & Diggers Kids Game - Play Super Fun Build Colorful Sago Home Construction Building. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий